Pan de Vida Foundation
PO Box 745, Queen Creek 85142, Maricopa County
- Independent Business
- General info
Pan de Vida Foundation is run by a volunteer base; which means, that there is absolutely, no paid staff. All of the donations received, goes back to servicing the community members, whom need it most. Volunteering can be very rewarding, and Pan de Vida welcomes new volunteers; 13 years and up to join the team. There is something for everyone to get involved in: Kids and Senior citizens Garden, Community Center, construction, building, programs, Health Festival, clinics, or consider becoming a board member!
Throughout the years, Pan de Vida has assisted the hungry and homeless, created a senior citizen Center, in conjunction with the Town of Queen Creek, paid for park fields and lights to keep children off the streets, operated a food and clothing bank, THE CHRISTmas GIVING TREE provided Children with gifts, Street Clean ups, hosted Spanish diabetes and breast cancer classes and So much more, thanks to its’ donors. Anyone interested in volunteer, including; high school students and scouts needing credit hours, please call: 480-688-6326.
Programs and Projects Currently in Place:
- Pan de Vida is in the process of fundraising to build a Community Center in a much needed rural unincorporated area, between Queen Creek and San Tan Valley, AZ.
- Revitalization of the Valley Sun Estates Neighborhood
- Kids and Senior Citizens Garden
- Annual Health Festival- including Dental, Visual screenings, and Social services
- College Scholarships to the low income
- Family Explorers Program-offering new experiences to families, free or at a low cost
- Grupo Mujer: Spanish Educational presentations to women
Please consider Pan de Vida Foundation for your AZ Tax Credit Contribution this year. Advance payments are accepted and an advance payment program can be set up, call us at 480-688-6326.
Mission Statement: To meet children’s, senior citizens’ and families’ basic needs while promoting self-sufficiency.
- Create flyer and other PR forms for events.
- Keep Pan de Vida’s website updated
- Keep Facebook updated
- Solicit funding for Pan de Vida Foundation and its programs.
- Set up as vendors to promote Pan de Vida and its programs.
- Help to decorate the Christmas Parade float.
- Write out and mail Christmas and, thank you letters.
- Become Photographer for Pan de Vida events.
- Create a Pan de Vida album of pictures and news items.
- Write Pan de Vida articles for the media.
- Manage games at Pan de Vida events.
- Research and write grants on behalf of Pan de Vida Foundation.
- Volunteer for Pan de Vida Board Member Position.
- Pick up of donations
Add new review
This was my first time volunteering and I'm so impressed with the kindness and community focus! Will be back for more!
Some of the listing features are available only for registered users.
Please login to view all listing details!